Portfolios >>
Men Women
Film

Monday 22 April 2013

LOOK BOOK for 883 Police


www.jasonharry.com homepage is now showing a selection of images from my shoot with Denim Brand 883 Police.




This commercial shoot was for their season look book, we did the online shoot a few weeks later.

Lighting was made simple using boomed light, I prefer the lights to be up and over, it gives me much more free space around me.

There are two ways for me to get the lights up and away, one for the more heavy lifting is a dedicated stand and arm Calumet offer a great solution HERE. The alternative option for smaller shoots is using the C stand, a heavy duty stand that can take much more weight over the centre point due to it having a longer leading leg, depending on the height maybe wise to add some extra balast at the base, then this setup is good to go.

Will post more about booming light soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment