Portfolios >>
Men Women
Film

Tuesday 4 December 2012

WHY choose 1 to 1 for DSLR Video or Photography Training.

If you are thinking 1 to 1 training might be for you for either dslr video or photography training , I have been down both learning routes in the past early in my career. I can say that 1-1 worked best for me as both sides could prepare better, it was planned more and tailored to meet my needs.
dslr-video-photography-workshops-jason-harry-manchester-photographer


Now my 1 to 1 day and hour sessions are available as a scheduled event, if a date listed does not suit you please don't hesitate to contact me so see if we can arrange an alternative date.

A one hour session is ideal for the photographer who needs quick answers on technical issues or some practical training. these typically run after one of my CALUMET workshops

1 to 1 training days can be held in any of the Calumet stores or at a location of your choice.


All of my training hosted at Calumet offers you the opportunity to test the latest equipment from the big brands. In addition to excellent training or advice anyone booking with me is entitled to 20% discount on Calumets own brand products, a nice gesture from them to help you.

To see my scheduled events with calumet
To see my scheduled dates on my site.


No comments:

Post a Comment