Portfolios >>
Men Women
Film

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Burst shooting and multiple exposures mode.

Burst shooting and mulltiple exposure mode, lets talk about exploring image dynamics.

This option of shooting is about shooting multiple single images rather than discussing HDR.

This mode is where I go looking for a choice of looks, I am thinking what is the light giving me right now.

Is the light good with lots of options, poor, strong and harsh, where can I go creatively.

Using one of the latest pro camera's either the Canon 1DX or the cheaper 5d mk2 gives you greater creative freedom in low light, so this option cam be more of a deal in the newer pro cameras.

My three shot burst give me generally an under and over exposure image in addition to a default look to consider what happens next. These images I either quickly compare setting up a shoot or later deciding where the final look could go.

Most cameras now allow burst shooting in a multiple exposures mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment